By using the website www.assmann.pl and online store you accept the rules contained in the following regulations:
1) Personal Data
We respect the privacy of users of our website. Thus, we do not publish, share or sell their personal data. This applies to both email addresses and any details of persons who complete any form on our site.
We reserve the right to send messages to people whose contact details we have obtained after completing the forms at www.assmann.pl. . The information sent may only relate to matters related to the activities of our company ASSMANN Distribution Sp. z o. o. (e.g. store registration information, changes, new products, promotional offers, other)
ASSMANN uses the so-called cookies, i.e. text files sent to the user's internet computer identifying him / her online, thus facilitating his efficient use of the website. You can disable this mechanism at any time in your browser settings. Using our website without changing the settings for cookies means that they will be saved in the device's memory.
ASSMANN Distribution Sp. z o. o. - All rights reserved. Copying any materials, content, photos on the portal www.assmann.pl without prior consent is prohibited.
Cookies policy of the website
- The Website User is anyone who uses the Website using the Internet, whether through web browsers or through any mobile devices communicating with the Internet (hereinafter: "the device"), if he uses the Website in accordance with the Regulations of Using the Ordering System ASSMANN Internet and applicable law [hereinafter referred to as "User"].
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called 'cookies') are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website user's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The administrator, i.e. the entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator ASSMANN Distribution Sp. z o. o. (the "Company"), based in Wrocław (54-517), ul. Szczecińska 19.
- Used on the website www.assmann.pl and subdomains www.spwanie.assmann.pl and www.flukenetworks.assmann.pl , as well as the store pl.assmann.shop , solutions in the field of placing cookies on the User's device are safe for entities using the Website.
- Cookies are used to:
a. Adapt the content of the Website pages to the user's preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b. creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c. maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session files are temporary files that are stored in the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser), and permanent are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The user may at any time delete all cookies placed on his device by using the appropriate function in the web browser.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings, or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User has the option of using the Website with the exclusion or limitation of the Administrator's cookies access to the device used by the User, then only the Website functions that do not require cookies will be available to the User.
- Cookies placed on the Website user's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies available in the "Help" tab in the web browser menu.